Have you noticed recently that most of the digital artists are working with digital drawing tablets, which looks something serious but cool? Does the best digital drawing tablet offer more working facility comparison to old style mouse, pad, and screen? Well, not really, but a graphics tablet or drawing table gives you a wide platform to freely move your hand to make a better drawing. So, it’s a convenient a faster option to draw your imagination.
Imagine making a curve in freestyle on the piece of paper and then making it on your computer screen. The second one takes more moment than the first one. A drawing tablet gives you facility something between paper+pen and mouse+monitor. You can work on that more freely and enhance the artwork with more color, effects, and style.
- 1 Comparison of 5 Best Digital Drawing Tablets for the Money
- 2 10 Best Digital Drawing Tablet Reviews of 2018
- 2.1 Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet
- 2.2 XP-Pen Artist15.6 Inch IPS Drawing Monitor Tablet
- 2.3 Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P580NZKAXAR 10.1-Inch 16 GB Tablet
- 2.4 Apple iPad Pro
- 2.5 XP-Pen Deco 01 10×6.25 Inch Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet
- 2.6 Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet
- 2.7 Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- 2.8 Huion KAMVAS GT-191 Drawing Tablet
- 2.9 Ugee 1910B Interactive Pen Display Drawing Monitor Graphics Tablet
- 2.10 Wacom DTHW1320M Mobile Studio Pro 13 Tablet
- 3 What is the Digital Drawing Tablet?
Comparison of 5 Best Digital Drawing Tablets for the Money
|Drawing Tablet||Huion H610 Pro||XP-Pen Artist15.6 (Editor's Choice)||Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P580NZKAXAR||Apple iPad Pro||XP-Pen Deco 01|
|Screen Size||10×6.25 Inches||15.6 Inches||10.1 Inches||12.9 Inches||10×6.25 Inches|
|RAM||N/A||N/A||3 GB||Info N/A||N/A|
|Storage||N/A||N/A||16 GB||128 GB||N/A|
|Weight||2.9 Pounds||3.2 Pounds||1.81 Pounds||1.59 Pounds||1.34 Pounds|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
10 Best Digital Drawing Tablet Reviews of 2018
Want to buy the best drawing tablet for your artworks? We researched on some popular best tablet for artists from different work level and final these 10 given below. Check them out.
Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet
Our first best digital drawing tablet reviews are for Huion H610 Pro graphic Drawing tablet. This a 10×6.25 inches surfaced tablet offers a large platform and better sensitivity to draw your imagination. The dimension of the tablet is 16.3×9.8×1.7 and weighs 2.85 pounds.
It features a pen with 8192 pressures sensitivity which accumulated every stroke of your hand precisely. The tablet also offers eight user-defined shortcuts so you can set up your favorite settings of drawing and use them whenever you need to. You can use this best cheap drawing tablet with your windows 7 or later version and mac OS 10.11 or later and other mainstream digital software.
Check: Best CSGO Mouse Collections
- The service is, and pressure level is good at working.
- The PDF instruction is pretty helpful and straightforward.
- Different user-defined shortcuts to set up your favorite
- The sufficient working area to work on the different scale of projects.
- Budget friendly too.
- Does not work well in Linux.
- The buttons are very sensitive; you need to tackle them carefully.
- Need laptop/pc monitor to see the scratches.
XP-Pen Artist15.6 Inch IPS Drawing Monitor Tablet
The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 is an actual digital tablet that any pro artist will appreciate. It allows you to sketch directly on the tablet screen with the natural flow of your drawing. The tablet comes with two passive pens which are 8192 levels of instant pen pressure sensitivity. They offer excellent control and fluidity to expand your work level and make a unique piece of artworks.
This best tablet for adobe illustrator is 11 mm thin, has 15.6” screen, 1920×1080 IPS, brightness, color settings, brush, eraser and many useful features.
- The drive supports 4K display.
- Many tools for detail drawing and effects.
- Very sleek design easy to handle.
- Works with Windows 7.8.10, Mac 10.8 and later on OS system.
- Usable with Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, Clip Studio and other major graphics software.
- It’s an expensive drawing tablet.
- The color does not much match precisely with the laptop color.
- The drive takes time to install.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P580NZKAXAR 10.1-Inch 16 GB Tablet
Here is a best budget drawing tablet which offers so many things in a single screen. The Samsung galaxy tab SM P580BZKAXAR is a high-end option who are learning digital drawing or want to begin as an amateur artist. It comes with an S Pen that can draw, animated GIF, edit or select image to publish. Basically it a tablet like other tablets for work, gaming, watching videos. But the painting facility of it is outstanding, that is why we include it in our list as a best digital drawing tablet.
It comes with 3 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, front and rare camera, memory slot and long-lasting battery. Once charged fully it can work for 14 hrs.
- Beautiful full HD screen which more magnificent color and lighting.
- Fast RAM to run multiple apps.
- Larger display to work in landscape or portrait mode.
- Fast performance and decent storage (extendable up to 256 GB).
- The S pen is bit small.
- Not enough tablet optimizer apps.
If you need a tab for light sketching projects, hobby, etc. then the Apple iPad Pro will be a great choice. This iPad offers multiple optional features for great display/graphic, faster work, connectivity and all but can’t be an alternative for laptops. However, you can use its an efficient drawing platform. Thus it offers fast working or sketching benefits with different software like Photoshop, illustrator etc.
This best drawing tablet for beginners has 2732×2048 resolution with its 12.9” Retina display. It runs with iOS9, has a dual-core A9X chip with quad-core graphics. Moreover, it has 128 GB of storage, eight-megapixel iSights camera, four-speaker audio and WiFi-Bluetooth+Cellular connectivity.
- Bright and crisp bleeding edge display.
- Suitable to use with heavy apps and software for drawing, browsing, and gaming.
- Work smoother on drawing, editing, etc.
- Fast Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, cellular modem connection.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Average battery life.
- Slightly heavy.
XP-Pen Deco 01 10×6.25 Inch Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet
The XP-pen Deco 01 is a great drawing tablet for every level of digital artist. It a simple but well performative tablet for left or a right handed person. The tab does not come with any direct display you have to connect it with your monitor to see the result you are creating. However, it has new passive pen design with a pn03 pan. This pan provides 8192 level of instant pen pressure sensitivity that gives you excellent control.
The best tablet for artists has 10×6.23-inch working space to create your work. Also, the tab is 8 mm thick and very much portable.
Recommended: Best Cheap Gaming Headphone
- Comes with a glove, pan stand. Eight pen nibs and USB cable.
- The sensitivity is adjustable and highly precise.
- Works with multiple art software and app perfectly.
- The outer corners glow, which useful when working in the dark.
- Very light and sleek design.
- The placement of the button on the pen should be better.
- No spare pan for an emergency.
Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet
Wacom is a trusted name among digital drawing pads that is why we tried the Wacom Intuos Pro digital graphics drawing tablet for Mac and PC. This more has a pen with 8192 level of pressure sensitivity. Its response is well when you are sketching or using brush strokes.
Its a 13.2 by 8.5 Inch compact size tablet with 8.7 inches by 5.8 inches active screen. The area is a medium for work but still good. It also offers customizable express keys, radial menus, display toggle and so on. The tab runs with Windows 7 or later on version, and for mac, it’s the 10.10 and later on versions.
- The buttons are capacitive.
- Touch has excellent palm rejection.
- Its light and aesthetically beautiful.
- The Bluetooth works good and never dropped and not have any noticeable lag.
- The pen stand is great too.
- The surface sheet is rough.
- Touch does not work correctly for many programs.
If you want a versatile device that can draw, work and entertain you, then Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is an ideal option to consider. Those who are fond of the Windows operating system with love to have this 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. It powerful, durable and runs for a long time without getting so hot. You can use it as a laptop too. All you need is for the multi-position kickstand and keyboard.
The tab runs with windows 10 pro operating system. This best graphics tablet for beginners 12.3” PixelSence screen with very high contrast but lower glacier. It works fast gives proper color and lighting but does not strain your eyes. That means you can draw with it comfortably for many hours.
- The battery life of this tab is really good.
- Usable as a laptop also.
- Options for 8 GB and 256GB.
- Elegant design, easy to carry.
- The processor is very fast and well responsive during work.
- The pen is sensitive enough to work well.
- Lack of apps.
- It has some bugs also.
Huion KAMVAS GT-191 Drawing Tablet
The Huion KAMVAS GT-191 Drawing Tablet offers all the features one can look into a digital drawing tab. It has a Gt- 191 interactive display with 19.5” IPS LCD. The resolution of the display is 1920×1080. This prominent display also offers NTSC 72% color gamut and 3000:1 contrast ration. These make the color more bright, and viewing is all angle.
The dimension of the talent is 18.7×11.7×1.4”, and weight is 13 lbs. This best drawing tablet with screen comes with an adjusting stand, two pens, a glass protector and other additional accessories. Overall, its a well responsive, high-quality drawing pad for beginner to professionals.
- Large LCD screen with 1920×1080 HD resolution.
- Comes with extra pen, gloves etc.
- Light but sturdy construction.
- Better response on multiple touching clicking.
- Comes with 20-80 degree adjustable stand.
- The screen protection is nothing high.
- The colors matching of monitor and tab differ slightly.
Ugee 1910B Interactive Pen Display Drawing Monitor Graphics Tablet
If you want to have a complete digital tablet for drawing, then Ugee 1910V is the perfect solution for you. It’s an LCD screen with pen, buttons and high sensitivity control to your digital arts. The display resolution of the tab is 1440×900 and has 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. Moreover, the dimension of the tablet is 21×18.5×7 inches, and the display area is 402mmx255 mm.
It comes with a lot of accessories like a pen, drawing gloves, screen protector, nibs, pen changing line, USB cable, pen holder, etc.
- Allow direct sketch, paint, design, and edit on the screen.
- Offers large active are for working.
- Compatible with XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 Windows and MAC OC.
- Work on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Painter, Autodesk Sketchbook/MAYA, ZBrush software.
- Comes with drawing gloves too.
- The color is bitten off from the PC monitor.
- The hard drive of it does not support compatible of most type of laptop. You have to buy a separate adaptor for it.
Wacom DTHW1320M Mobile Studio Pro 13 Tablet
Last but definitely not least, the Wacom DTHW1320M is an exceptional option for digital drawing tablet. It offers mobile studio pro, high build quality, compact size screen And the latest version of the software for scratching. The dimension of the model is 14.4 x 9 x .7 inches, and weight is 3.13. It comes with so many powerful creative tools that will entirely change your experience on digital drawing. It offers 4x higher pen accuracy, accurate pressure sensitivity, power configuration, can create 2D, 3D, and CAD software.
This best tablet for adobe illustrator also offers high-resolution display-2560×1440 with 96% Adobe RGB color performance. It’s a pro-level digital tablet that provides a complete range of features and customizable express keys and multi-touch control. Overall definitely worth to try option for any professional artist.
- Ideal for any 2D, 3D, and CAD application.
- Comes with Wacom Pro pen two which gives the most precise and realistic performance.
- The etched glass surface has the correct amount of resistance to give the same feeling of pan and paper.
- Time-saving productivity with the multi-touch surface, customizable express key, and radial menus.
- Expensive product.
- The locking and unlocking system feels tight.
So our editor choice for best digital drawing tablet is for XP-Pen Artist15.6 15.6 Inch IPS Drawing Monitor Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor with Battery-free Passive Stylus. It offers a more active space to work with; also it’s relatively light, provides high resolution with many useful features that will surely love to utilize during work. If you want to invest in something good quality, this is the one. Also, it would suggest it for beginners especially and the tablet will support them in the future at their professional grade works.